Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well, Nathan is off to go harass Jarrett and it is my turn to blog.

Last night after the Phillies game, I started going through the local channels and I have probably already seen 25-30 political ads. Mostly negative and a few contrast, so it looks like the campaigns up here are doing something right. It will be interesting going door-to-door today for lit drops, because Ohioans in this area are getting blasted with tv and radio for every office and I am sure are sick of it. And Kentucky ads too apparently, since we have seen some for McConnell.

All right, nothing else too exciting to post. Though I am sure batman and robin will do something today that will be noteworthy.

1 comment:

  1. In case anyone was confused on the issue, I am definitely Batman, not Robin.

    ReplyDelete